LED Phototherapy Unit (P-003)
- Phototherapy based on LED technology, which after filtering provide, a light of wavelength approximately 450 to 470 nm with peak wavelength of 450-460nm range.
- Irradiance minimum 35 µW/cm2/nm at 40 cm height and UV not exceed 10-4 W/m2 in 180nm to 400nm.
- Digital Hour meter showing total exposure time for current patient clearly visible by operator.
- Effective light field >700 cm2.
- Lamp life minimum 20000 hours for LED and has timer to indicate its usage.
- Over temperature safety cut out is included.
- Up, down and tilting of head is possible.
- The unit is mounted with castor wheels with brakes.
- Variation in intensity over 5-5 hours < 10%.
- The irradiance ratio (min to max) is greater than 40% on mattress.
- Green indicator light is provided to indicate that equipment is ready for normal use.
- Interruption and a restoration of the power supply does not change preset values. LED heat can be reduced by natural cooling.
- LED is protected from free fall.
- It does not topple on 10º inclined angle.
- The temperature of baby bed and metal surfaces does not exceed 40º and 43º for other accessible surfaces.
- There is intuitive method to indicate the light surface is at the appropriate treatment distance.
- Mobile stand with movable castors and height adjustment facility along with easy swiveling of source box. Unit can be used along with Infant care trolley, Radiant Warmer and Incubator.
- UP/DOWN adjustment over Head Unit; The Phototherapy unit can be able to provide effective treatment for beds and incubators of varying heights (generally 1.0 to 1.6m) adjustment of light intensity is provided.
- Clear cabinet for observation of infant.
- Infant bassinette an integral unit which is detachable.
- Unit provide shielding of infant in the event of bulb breakage.
- Bulb mount has angle adjustment of at least 30 degrees.
- All surface made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Light unit tilting facility and height adjustment facility.
- The temperature of baby bed and metal surfaces not exceeds 40º and 43º for other accessible surfaces.
Power requirements 220V to 240V, 50Hz.