Slow Suction Apparatus
- The Slow suction is a compact and lightweight medical aspirators that has low vacuum/low flow performance.
- It is specifically designed for use in intensive care, recovery rooms and ediatric wards where low flow/low vacuum is required.
- It has an oil-free Rocker Piston pump with permanently lubricated bearings, which ensures quiet operation and low maintenance.
- It incorporates a Polycarbonate collection vessel fitted with a float valve system, providing automatic shut- off to avoid overflow and a bacterial filter.
- Its lightweight robust design makes it ideal for use by the emergency services.